top of page
UNITED PHYSIO COURSES
Call us with any questions on 061-339991
or chat to us below or on email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call us to book any course and we can add you to the course list
Clinically relevant professional physiotherapy education
- Fri, 26 JanReykjavík26 Jan 2024, 09:00 – 27 Jan 2024, 13:00Reykjavík, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Sat, 10 FebCastletroy10 Feb 2024, 09:00 – 17:30Castletroy, Castletroy, Co. Limerick, V94 T9PX, Ireland10 Feb 2024, 09:00 – 17:30Castletroy, Castletroy, Co. Limerick, V94 T9PX, IrelandThis 1-day refresher advanced course reviews trigger point dry needling. Again the main emphasis is placed upon safety, technique & practice & builds upon the skills gained from the completed DGSA dry needling course. The course is a clinical & hands-on course. 8 Hours. Eligibility Criteria Apply...
- Fri, 22 MarDublin22 Mar 2024, 09:30 – 24 Mar 2024, 17:30Dublin, Church Rd, Tyrrelstown, Dublin, D15 EYX5, Ireland22 Mar 2024, 09:30 – 24 Mar 2024, 17:30Dublin, Church Rd, Tyrrelstown, Dublin, D15 EYX5, IrelandTrigger Point Dry Needling Course Top 30 muscles Introduction, safety, technique - practical training in top 30 muscles For Physiotherapists / PT CORU registered. Athletic Therapists (ARTI ) MD, DO, DC
- Thu, 11 AprNijmegen11 Apr 2024, 09:00 – 13 Apr 2024, 17:30Nijmegen, Waalbandijk 14B, 6541 BK Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Time is TBDDublinTime is TBDDublin, Dublin, IrelandTime is TBDDublin, Dublin, IrelandThis course will develop and integrate your clinical and dry needling skills to optimise the treatment of shoulder pain. An emphasis will be placed on evidenced-informed high-quality safe needling techniques. The course is practically based. Pre-course material will be supplied.
bottom of page